Sometimes I wonder...how many people are such high level riders that they can exceed the performance of something along the lines if a fireball LT setup with good LT shocks on a stock banshee frame?...I mean are you guys REALLY that good or extreme of riders that a quality LT setup is insufficient?

I have never ridden a stock frame bike with a LT setup. 

My last one was on stock a-arms and stock swinger with Ohlins front shocks and a PEP rework on the rear. 

I was breaking and cracking everything at the time it seemed like. 

About that time is when the Laeger's chassis was introduced.  Once I found out about it and realized that is cured so many of the factory frames design flaws I set my sights on the Laeger setup.

Hope this hasn't been said already (long ass posts)... Bobby at LSR said they could build a outlaw based frame that could use either yfz or trx parts. I spoke with him about building another outlaw. A couple years ago he said 2500 - 3K for a new outlaw frame might be a bit more now. My frame was built in 99 and is incredible. It is every bit as dialed in as any new 4 stroke frame. Call Bobby@LSR he knows his stuff.

• Like 1

^ most relavant answer. I was need the assumption that they had a new outlaw that was 450 based. At least that's what I've heard as well. I think laegers has followed suit. But if you can get the frame it self for about 3k that's not so bad. Of course then there is all the 450 parts to buy, but this shit ain't cheap and if people got complaints, they are in the wrong hobby.

Hope this hasn't been said already (long ass posts)... Bobby at LSR said they could build a outlaw based frame that could use either yfz or trx parts. I spoke with him about building another outlaw. A couple years ago he said 2500 - 3K for a new outlaw frame might be a bit more now. My frame was built in 99 and is incredible. It is every bit as dialed in as any new 4 stroke frame. Call Bobby@LSR he knows his stuff.

About time you chimed in!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah this stuff isn't free. I think 10K could get a well built long travel outlaw (used 450parts)

Dissappeared from the Banshee seen for a bit. KX500 stole me! I melted it down a couple months ago. Big build coming on that! Dusted the monster off and freshened up the motor and added a couple uh new things. Just got it broke in. So far it's damn impressive! Really going to put it through the paces this weekend. Vids and a write up coming soon!

YFZ450R with a built Raptor motor FTW!