Quick Sand Aarms And Swing Arms

MULLET~BOY

ok guys i just got back from the hq trip to the dunes i hitched a ride with gary owner of quick sand got a chance to really get a good look at some of these parts

let me start by saying theses are some of the nicest parts out there i have ever seen i have seen alot of brands and none of these equal the quality and perfomance of these parts the welds on the parts are a work of art i have never seen welds so nicly done the chrome finish was just perfect and the look of the swing arm and aarms are just the best i have ever seen i actully had a chance to ride gary's banshee witch is a 10mm stroker and ends up being a 500 it was set up with a 6 over swing arm and the +2 foward 1 aarms this thing rode like a cadilac it was so stable handling was just unreall and if you own a banshee you know how they ride there not as nice as a 400 ex or 250R when it comes to handling this thing felt like i was riding on a honda but with a awsome motor and i think it handles better

i would also like to say that gary trully is one of the nicest guys you can talk to he is a honest to goodness great guy he is just trying to get this product out so people can go out and enjoy them selves and be a lil safer

gary also makes some other lil parts that are verry nice

i would deffently recomend gary for the highest qualty parts and great custmer service

Great post and i will second that motion i was also on the trip and they are awesome, they have the cleanest welds i have ever seen. Gary and Danny are two of the nicest guys I've met out there. Jethro you should ask Gary to get pics he took some on his digital i don't know what he got, but you should post them if there's anything good.

Gary made me a set of custom 2+2 arms and they are sweet as hell. I get alot of compliments on them. I rolled my shee down a 90' vertical hill and ripped the handlebars right off. The arms held up, no prob......I give him two thumbs up!!!! Thanks Gary... B)

Ahhhhhhhhh dont believe Banchetta.. The hill isnt vertical! The bottom 15' has a ramp to it B) The remaining 75' is vertical, and possibly the top 10-20' is almost inverted. At the bottom of the hills are only hard packed gravel w/ sharp rocks.

I find is very odd how he rides w/ a pair of nuts the size of watermelons.

Theres only 2 words I can use to describe Quicksands quality "fuckin amazing" The welds on the a arms and swingarm were a work of art, and Gary and Danny are one of the few people in this business who really mean it when they say they'll stand behind their product. What makes them great is that they do this because they love it, even if you arent buyng their products they'll help you out and treat you good because they love doing this.

00BANSHEE Your friend should get a hold of Quicksand I know they'll make it right.

He have your buddy get ahold of me and we'll get it redone. I've had a bitch of a time getting good chrome here but finally struck a deal with an excellent shop. So tell him to give me a call and we'll get it replated when he's got the time to have it apart for a few weeks.

Gary

Thanks for the reply Gary. I had no idea someone from Quicksand was posting on this site or I would have just PM'ed you instead. I told the guy that you replied back within a day and he was very happy to hear your response. He said he would give you a call in the next day or so. Once again, thank you. Sounds like you do a hell of a job taking care of your customers.

00banshee

He have your buddy get ahold of me and we'll get it redone. I've had a bitch of a time getting good chrome here but finally struck a deal with an excellent shop. So tell him to give me a call and we'll get it replated when he's got the time to have it apart for a few weeks.

Gary

That's just plain awesome! Never before seen someone stand by their work like that. I'm sold....as soon as I get the cash I plan on getting a swingarm & probably some arms too. I'll probably just sell my burgard -2 arm so I can get one of yours! ;) My LS's arent' in the best condition & when I start racing seriously I'll need some better ones. I remember a while back you helped me out with some info on fabbing my own arms--well that seems to have fallen through the cracks, so it looks like I'll just buy your arms & say screw my builder. Thanks again & hope to be dealing with you soon.

• 2 weeks later...