01 Banshee won't stay running/idling

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and post a video tomorrow if I can't get it fixed of the problem so you can visibly see and hear what I'm talking about. Right now I'm at work and the video won't load due to the size of the file. So I'll be back on here tomorrow later on and post the video. I'll take all these suggestions given to me thus far and go from there. Hopefully one will work and I can go riding at Little Sahara this weekend.

Thanks for all the input so far. Like I said, I'll get back with everyone and everything tomorrow including a video (hopefully) and I (we) can go from there.

Well the guy I got it from said they were stock. So I assumed they were because they didn't have any markings on them. And now that I have my FMFs on there, the left side is getting hotter than the right alot faster.

And I'm calling the TORS delete idle screw and the A/F screw the air screw. So now that one sides getting hotter than the other and it won't run without the choke, do I need to change my pilot and mains?

I only ran it once after I put them in and I rode maybe an hour. I've done a compression test and both are at 135psi. I just went and got new pilots and mains. I got a 30 pilot and 290 main. Andy at No Limit Power Sports suggested them for what I'm running. I also got a tap & dye set to retap the carbs.

Andy said my TORS delete screw was jumping threads and it needed to be done. So after I get all of that done, I'll let you know what happens.