Need Help Identifying A-arm manufacturer

mailman

Here is a chance for Alba to really make a good impression on us.....

They already have.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Well being that I DO have a dog in this fight because I have a set of your discontinued arms. They come with a lifetime warranty and I'm now under the "they aren't made anymore" category. What would you be willing to do for me in the event of a manufacturers defect?

Like I said in my previous post we replace them with the new design. We have done this many times and I have never had a customer complain. We typically even pay shipping.

Yup. No problem if you ever have a problem with them call us and we will solve it. No one likes having 3 old beat up arms and 1 new anyways. A new set always looks better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Alba has always hooked me up if it be replacement parts or warranty.

Killer customer service.

The sprinkles on my ice cream sundae....

Hey Guys,

I just want everyone to know that ALBA really went above and beyond and will be helping me out big time.  I want to thank Patrick and Alba for doing this.  They have proved hands down that they are "Customer Needs" based to put it lightly.  I would not hesitate to deal with this company.  They really took care of me and I am sure they will do the same for you. 

They did not ask me to post up but I think people need to know how a business treats people.

Thank you Patrick and Alba!!!!

ps.  Thank you to Pastrykiller too for helping me out a ton too.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...