rm stators

atvrider85

You are a fucking retard.

Buying a 200watt or even a stock output RM stator, without doing DC conversion, all you do is plug the stator into the harness and tighten down 3 bolts. If you don't use a 3ft breaker bar, you wont break those bolts. Also how hard is it to plug in a single wire regulator? Too hard for you I bet. Also the stator only plugs into the harness one way.

Guess what, they still fail.

Well clearly im talking about a dc kit because it says that in my first post. So im going to assume that you have not had on of there products and are just going off what you have read somewhere

Well clearly im talking about a dc kit because it says that in my first post. So im going to assume that you have not had on of there products and are just going off what you have read somewhere

Look at the post counts of people telling you to stay away from that company.

Look at the post count of the one guy who says he owns one that's working.

Noob asks question

Soldier says his works

Generals says run away and buy stock, racetech or have site member Gary rewind one for you.

Listen to whoever you want. ZERO is the fucks I give now.

• Like 1

I always forget that noobs can't see member ranking from their phones........

As for you ^^^....if it's fucks you want...just bring your coupons. Tomorrow is buy one/get one day.

Let me ask you this how many how many of these stators have failed for you? And by customer error I'm meaning didnt wire the regulator in right or pulling to much wattage from it. And with the bolts your saying that they are breaking due to them be tightened to tight, then yes every bolt has a torque spec and will fail if they are "tightened to hard". So if im still wrong then yes I am fucking retarded. All im looking for is opinions from people that have used there products and NOT people that say I should automatically buy this brand. I'm not against buying one from electric tech but I found this company and thought I would get some opinions from people that have used there stuff

i have a racetech. And I had a RM. also a stock. Would you like a picture of the 2 side by side and a pic of the one in my bike?

I used them all. The rm is fried. The race tech is in a box in case I need it. The oem is in my bike. So yeah I have real world experience.

• Like 1

Let me ask you this how many how many of these stators have failed for you? And by customer error I'm meaning didnt wire the regulator in right or pulling to much wattage from it. And with the bolts your saying that they are breaking due to them be tightened to tight, then yes every bolt has a torque spec and will fail if they are "tightened to hard". So if im still wrong then yes I am fucking retarded. All im looking for is opinions from people that have used there products and NOT people that say I should automatically buy this brand. I'm not against buying one from electric tech but I found this company and thought I would get some opinions from people that have used there stuff

I purchased 1 stator but went through 3 before I finally sent the last one back and told them to keep their junk. I also ran one of the High Output flywheels. Those are crap too. You can see the loose rivits by the rust coming out of them. Then one breaks and takes out the pickup coil on a Good Stator.

So any way buy one and put it on before you go on a riding trip. That way you banshee can sit on the trailer while all your buddies are out having fun riding.

100_2219.jpg

Edited by jbooker82

RM Stator and Ricky Stator sell the same chineese junk, so you can look in to them as well.

Here is the one and only Ricky Stators user profile. Take a look at his posts to see what he had to say about people problems.

User Profile

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showuser=40480

Here is the main thread.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=163668

Edited by jbooker82
  • Like 1

So......has everyone answered your question with enough detail for you to believe us yet?

As I said before.....RACETECH FTW!