rm stators

atvrider85

Are these stator very reliable? Thinking about buying their dc kit for 100 bucks.

Think about buying 5 or 6.

And a couple of flywheel tools.

Or do it right and contact RaceTech about their kit.

I have one. Works for me with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for long.........

How long have you had it.

Just stop! Finding ONE person with one that works is NOT a ringing endorsement.

Contact RaceTech. They are a site sponsor and make a quality product. You are working hard at talking yourself into making a bad choice.

How is it a customer error? Did they plug the stator in wrong? Did they tighten the 3 bolts too hard? Are you fucking retard?

Let me ask you this how many how many of these stators have failed for you? And by customer error I'm meaning didnt wire the regulator in right or pulling to much wattage from it. And with the bolts your saying that they are breaking due to them be tightened to tight, then yes every bolt has a torque spec and will fail if they are "tightened to hard". So if im still wrong then yes I am fucking retarded. All im looking for is opinions from people that have used there products and NOT people that say I should automatically buy this brand. I'm not against buying one from electric tech but I found this company and thought I would get some opinions from people that have used there stuff