I want to go faster, need ideas.

If it needs to be changed I will change it, theguy who ported it suggested puting a 4mil in it with it ported this way, I'm not a banshee guru yet but as far as the longer stroke I would assume that would just give more compression and the ported cylinders are just flowingbetter, he also mentioned that he decked the head .030 instead of .040 incase I did go with a different crank, I know many of people are decked to .040 with a longer stroke but I listen to what he tells me, I don't have the port measurements on me right now but I will post them. I'm already happy with the way it runs now.

dude everything in this post i wrong except the last sentence.

if youre happy with the way it runs at the mo just ride it and in the meantime do a lil research on building a nice 4mm with a modded trans, you cant slap a 4mm crank into stock stoke cyl motor, they have to ported specifically for a 4mm, the fact that your guy who is doing the porting and machine work that luckily lives half a mile away suggested that shit is ridiculous....

having said that, if your going to listen to what he tells you and then ask for help on here...whos advice are you going to roll with??

thought you said you wasnt interested in buying a new crank now youre talking about building a 4mm stock stroke shitfuck fail motor, you have to kick that builder to the curb and deal with a shop whos primary business is BANSHEES

there is a few here i think http://www.bansheehq.com/bansheehq-sponsors/

I'm sure 99% of the members here are cool, just backing there buddies, I'm good with that, I have the same backing at every track I race at and every place I trail ride, I'm just the new guy, the problem is I do have balls and I stand up for my self, I'm cool with highsiding, but I have to know a person a little first.

Noooooo...fuck yo couch...not fuck it up!

Yes, I made it very clear I was in to his couch, for some reason he thought I was in to vandalism.

BTW, OP. I will even give the couch a good old fashioned reach around handy. I'm not greedy, I aim to please others as well.

Op, Brush up on your Dave Chapelle and all of this will make sense. Just be glad Clayton Bigsby hasn't made his way to this thread yet!

You'll never guess who I just bumped in to.

u7a5e8u2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

wow, what a thread. yes im a follower as well, every guy on here is cooler then the other side of a pillow. all I can say, is you can buy them books for school to learn what they can, buy them a donkey to ride, and carry the books to school so they don't have to walk, and at the end of the day what do they do? stand on the books, and fuck the donkey!