Compression and Squish/Width

looking for anyone that can tell us their compression, squish clearance and band width and some data to back up any info.

we don't need mine has 230 and its fast as shit!!! because no you don't and no its not, lets try and make sense out of this, so if you don't know or understand what it is just google it you obviously have a computer, you may learn something, if you dont know your port timing on the exhaust you can't figure it out

I was on planet sand and theres a question on there guy has a 521cc's on race gas and is having problems, ran good with 30cc domes he switched to 22's and 116 octane fuel and no ,matter how he's jetted it it wont run past low to mid range it just wont rev! I wonder why??? 22 cc domes but 116 octane!!! he has to have 260 PSI compression and now it won't rev..

165 compression .065 squish 10mm band width 74.5 bore 201degrees exh duration on a 70mm stroke. Never measured dome cc after cutting. Not what i wanted but its what i got and havent had time to get it back apart.Need to cut another set of domes and tighten up the squish.

Edited by m671054
  • Like 2

My 465 made more hp&tq with 18cc domes vs 20cc. About 5hp and had a stronger front side curve.

for sure it could provided your compression was under control, thats what will happen until you get to much then it will knock it down in a hurry

bought the 27 extra psi from trinity. Along with a spare blue power band.

Trinity only sells compression in batches of 50.

Their powerbands only come in powder blue or pink.

Skeeter if I was the moderator of this forum I would not allow you to post anywhere but in the clown section as you truly know nothing about performance and thats ok theres more that don't than do, You guys could have a good thing here, good discussions about stuff that means something with disagreements that get to the answer sometime...I understand Kim and Matt and the Fred Sanord's of the Banshee world are busy maybe to busy running businesses but they don't come on here for a reason,the reason is idiots like Skeeter! you guys don't know me from Adam and I don't know Skeeter maybe he's smart just always has to be the class clown. The bottom line the Builders of your beloved Banshee's instead of spending 15 minutes a night answering posts are like ahhh no to many tools, now not all of you!!! there are some smart ones on here no doubt but are way out weighed by the novice who really is looking for good info but asks a question and is told he's an idiot for asking and its actually the idiot that says that! You guys have fun wasting countless hours listening to some clown, I'm going to do something constructive today so won't have time to respond to Skeeters totally irrelevant posts, Maybe during my week stay the real knowledge guys were not posting I don't know but seen enough to know its 8:2 in the dumb zone. Moderator you could have one on the best shows around you certainly have the members but like they say you always got to have a few idiots to ruin everything...out

Skeet wins! Dude got so mad he had to make another post to try to prove a point. Gonzo, let's be real. Most of what you say is garbage, Some of what you are trying to say has relavence. But when you say it you type in 4th grade jargon with incomplete thoughts so it comes out wrong and doesn't make sense so I'd almost prefer YOU be the one to quit posting.

Skeeter Wins!