4 mil serval

Im looking into taking my spare motor(bone stock) and doing a 4 mil serval it would be a dedicated dune bike with a balance of trail,dune, and drag im thinking of using the serval cylinders because I hear they have a lot more low to mid range power than say a cub bike. any input on a better cylinder, who does a good port for one advice in general would be greatly appreciated. have 28mm flatslides and t5 for the bike. would like to have something making 70+ usable  hp on gas let me know what you think, thanks, Zack

You are on the right track with what your plan is. The serval is pretty much the SUV of the cylinder choices. Your expectations seem to be realistic. I would definitely give a few builders a call and see who you jive with. Then order the set up from them as a package. At least have it cleaned up, and domes set up.

Looks like he switched to OG Rockets.

I'd like to see some CPI's and/or Snipers on a Redline ported Serval running 33mm PWK's.

yeah went to the og rockets

Might be selling them in the near future

Edited by rjdgriff

• 1 month later...