King of the HILL bike

bada450r

That will do it. If i remember right mccoy built a 18dmx years ago that ran 98 in fallon on its first day out. That motor should be 165-170 hp pretty easy. I think your 2 short on the frame at a plus 12. If your stuck on stellar i bet tim would rec slightly longer. What hill you aiming for?

get the sand shark chassis...  that way you can actually ride it confidently 

artic cat 1000 2 stroke turbo.. 300-400hp and it will stay together. 

i have heard noone will run shear's turbo up the hills out there anyways..  why build some tard 18mm dmx thats going to break constantly and cost over 10k to build?  of course these are my personal opinions .  

• Like 1

show me a 200hp dm on spray that stays together more than a few passes....  let alone the costs of all those billet parts and billet twistomatic crankshafts.....

just saying what i would build like the poster asked for  thats my honest opinion.  i'd use a modern direct injected smoker...  i do really feel the cost to build would be right in line with an all billet banshee based motor..? 

A turbo busa would be cheap. But I'm not into engine swaps

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

turbo busa has been tried it work off and on to many tranny problems or i dont know...i do like the artic cat 1000 turbo i would have to change my builder to some one thats put one together before and have a frame build around it...idk

Pablo!  Glad to see you are still around buddy!  

Here's my thoughts on it.  You have been tuning in the same bike for the past 5 years.  Whether it be engine or chassis, it does not matter.  But you know best when it comes to trials and tribulations of what you have ran into and had the hardest time with.  You are the one who knows your hill the best with the way you ride.  You know how the hill launches.  You know how your bike reacts.  

Your 4mil cub has been breaking hearts for years now.  I know you know how to tune.  So pick an engine that will stay together long enough for you to dial it in.  And let Tim decide on a chassis size for you based on engine size.  Maybe some Ti parts here and there will get you up to 90 on the hill.  

HP is the second or probably 3rd factor in a hill race, or any race for that matter. Applying hp through the chassis and drive is #1 and rider is #2.... You can have all the hp in the world but if it doesn't get to the ground or it gets to the ground in an uncontrollable manner you will lose nearly every race.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

fast = HP

works= frame setup..

rider with confidence ( cause the frame works  and it has hp) = jockey/ owner rider, with a smile on his face..

if the bike is a turd and just wheelies how is any rider going to make it faster??   its a complete package.  

i personally believe the sand shark can handle the turbo motor AND be rideable..   the snomo is a cvt trans so the motor would be in boost all the time and not have so much of a problem making it early..  just like the drag snomo's are..  plus most sno guys that deal with these in a drag orentation have got their heads out of their asses and let the motor build boost early ( before it even launches) and maintain the boost on the run.  plus with it being injected, and possibly direct injection thats even better...  of course these are way out of the " banshee box" thinking and more just looking at it in a performance no holds barred flat out fast as fuck bike build.   and of course  i'm going to get bashed for thinking this way.. 

maybe even look into a turbo apex. like that raptor that was built.  

• Like 1

If u think that jockey has no factor in being fast...haha. As the chassis/mtr combo goes...as long as it's fast and works.

I know of and have seen two LSRSS chassis with turbo street bike mtrs in them. They aren't slow and do work. But they aren't faster than a FAST banshee based mtr. Power to weight ratio is a big factor.