Been a long time....like forever it seems.

This may need to be moved. If so I am sorry.

I'm not new to BHQ but I haven't been on forever!  I still have the same ole' shee.  The major thing that has changed in my life is that I now live in Wichita KS.  Little Sahara isn't too far away.   I am currently replacing the rear shock.  Old one blown out.  Now I have an issue. However, the old 'shee has been sitting for aprox. 3 years.  No fuel in the tank. No coolant in the system. Oil however (80W) is still in the tranny.  I use 80W because I have the Hinson 8-plate clutch system.  After replacing the shock are there any suggestions on what I should do to get her back up and running?  I'm running a 5mm stoker crank, forged aluminum pistions (bored .50 over), aggressive trail port (Wildcard), roughly 215lbs of compression each cylinder.  It has been stored In a tool shed without climate control.  Trinity stage 4 head with 19cc domes. Trinity 2 in 1 intake with 33mm carb.  No airbox.  Front suspension looks good but I definitely need to change brake fluid. Brakes stick.

Any questions, comments, concerns please post.  I am open to suggestions.

Thank you.

Edited by Misssppelllleddd

Well you are going to need to pull the carbs and clean them out. Even with no fuel in the tank I am sure the carbs are going to be nasty from what little was left in them. I would drain the case oil and replace it then fire it up and hope to hell you clutch is not stuck together so bad you cant get it loose. If the stuck is stuck and will not release you may end up needing to pull the clutch over take the cover off the clutch and pull the plates apart. Other than ride fire it up and ride the hell out of it. 

OOPS Carb not carbs

I have a megaflow impeller so stock water pump is replaced.  Unfortunately I did not plug the exhaust. I knew I forgot something.  I have Pro Circuit pipes so I can easily take those apart.  It has been sitting on a trailer since I left Illinois.  That reminds me. Illinois is 680ft above sea level. Wichita is 1260ft above sea level.  Does that mean I have to do plug chops again?  Would you think the Trinity Head gasket O-rings would deteriorate over time?

O-Rings should be fine. I would check the plugs after a ride. Probably need to drop one jet size I would guess 

Always cool to see fellow riders nearby. I work in wichita, have lots of random shit laying around my garage if you need something don't hesitate to ask! Side note: I drive to carbondale Illinois once a month for the old lady, not a pleasant drive. Welcome to Kansas :)