cr 250 vs banshee.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and ya they repaved almost all of the roads leading into that place its really nice through there the trails are kept up pretty good, lots of hillclimbs too. and in the videos of me on the cr 125 the cameras about halfway and in the other video of me against the 250 you can see where I pass him.

ya I know the camera angle sucks it was kind of short notice the guy rolled up and asked if I wanted to race and as we sat at the atart I yelled at my friend to film it. but you can kind of see at :06 wher I start to take the lead.

Probably a set of reeds int the next week or so and then a cool head. Then I'm going to cool it for a while and save up for suspension. And I know what you mean I've spent like 300 dollars on it in the last month

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Probably a set of reeds int the next week or so and then a cool head. Then I'm going to cool it for a while and save up for suspension. And I know what you mean I've spent like 300 dollars on it in the last month

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkpp9wxqAA&feature=youtu.be       that's my cousin on my banshee and me on the cr 125. hes riding mine because hes about 80 lbs heavier then me and we were trying to make it more even. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrouihfxB8&feature=youtu.be   that's me on the cr 125 vs my cousin on his raptor 660. these 2 were close in speed, at the end my front wheel was about teven with his nerf bar