cr 250 vs banshee.

When my shee was piped and jetted it ran nose to nose with a cr250r and yz250 every time dragging. And I always won if it was a long drag, I had a lot more top end. 15/41 gearing and 20" tires

Edited by rjdgriff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im trying to get some videos up but my phones having problems getting the videos through. and I have 13/41 gearing with 20 inch tires, idk about the other guys.

email them to me ill put them on youtube. Tmaxxisgood@hotmail.com

As for mph, my yz250 does 70. Gets there way quicker than my old bolt on banshee ever did which did 72 with 14/41 and 19's

Lemme look through my old videos and see what I have

finally got one uploaded.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvFnbvuenss&feature=youtu.be                           like I said not the greatest video but that's it. the guy in the back was a friend of the cr250 guy just following behind us on some old xr.

Cool drag race video. I'm checking out your other videos. if you need to put a foot back near the grab bar to wheel, use your shifting foot. You want to cover that rear brake in case you go too far back. You shouldnt really put your leg or foot back regardless. You can hurt your foot/leg bad if it loops.

ya I know I was trying to figure it out that was the first times I ever tried them. im not real good but ive moved one foot to the back brake.

ya the +4 timing plate makes it a little easier to get it up now too, it wasn't on in that video. im trying to upload the other drag videos too, ive got another of me and the cr250 and one of me riding the cr125 vs my cousin on my banshee and me on the cr vs my cousin on his raptor.

straight next to the parking lot at wilderness offroad park in pneville. ever been? it used to be called bridge to nowhere until it became an official park.