Waste of time....?

GOAT

Hello BHQ! New to the site, aswell as the banshee in general. More of a restoration/collision repair tech/ muscle car guy. Ive rode my buddies shee quite a bit, which is why I put the notion of if I ever get a quad it will be a banshee. I just recently did some bartering with another buddie.. Who had a neglected, tucked away banshee in the back of his shed he had acquired but had not got around to fixing.. So.. Some bartering, 400$ and a beer or two later I was the owner of a banshee! The restoration guy in me wants to strip it down further since the motors out and rebuild it better than new.. Im also hoping to have a reliable.. mid 40ish hp tinker toy.So.. any input.. comments.. or just what you think I really should do with what I got is appreciated!

Image properties, nor my copy and paste function are working in the reply box. All other websites/ browser it is A okay..? Anyone having these issues? Trying to get these pictures up, ready to order parts!

LOL Definitely... But its rather clean inside the casing.. No marks or anything. Is it safe to assume new rotating assembly and go? What about that beat to shit head and those rusty liners in the jugs? You can see how much liners left by the rust lines.. and I haven't micd the bores yet but wat do I know. Any and all help is much appreciated.

Im in the NE Oklahoma area, 50 miles on up from Tulsa. FWIW