Klotz only users lmk what you use (dunes)

hp2000

Magic Racing in Shelby Twp. or Magic in Waterford? I run R-50 at 32:1 I buy it by the quart and mix 8 gallons at one time..

Magic Racing in Shelby Twp. or Magic in Waterford? I run R-50 at 32:1 I buy it by the quart and mix 8 gallons at one time..

I dont think they are affiliated but i could be wrong. Shelby location is Magic Racing, other is Magic Motorsports in Waterford. i was talking about magics in Waterford ,this was also last summer.

Fuck those cunts!

Lol I like those guys. they groom the track i ride at and are always super friendly to us. Sometimes i get a deal on shit also they will just say. Give me x amount and not write a reciept on small shit. Although they dont have shit really for a banshee that they dont have to order.

Super techniplate at 40:1, ran 32:1 for a few yrs. and before that the yamalube at 24:1. 7 yr old bike never rebuilt yet.

Also a believer in the flexdrive, u get what u pay for. I change it maybe every other yr... And it always looks and smells new still.

Edited by Banshee Chad

klotz supertech in the alky bikes. 32-1 i hate the 927 in the alky bike, because they stick pvs really quick. 

gas one old trail motor ran whatever was lying around or at the local gas station for years.  motor lasted forever.  it had , lucas, masterpro, klotz, 927, yamapube, some green mower stuff at the gas station, lots and lots of walmart and penzoil tcw3 outboard oil in it also. 

any klotz oil is going to be premium stuff.  any price in the 40-48 buck range is pretty normal.  i order mine from rockymountan atv with some other parts usually for free shipping.  42-44 bucks

Lol I like those guys. they groom the track i ride at and are always super friendly to us. Sometimes i get a deal on shit also they will just say. Give me x amount and not write a reciept on small shit. Although they dont have shit really for a banshee that they dont have to order.

I know those guys pretty well. Hell, back when I worked in the transmission industry my boss(really good friends with owner) used to send me over there to drop off the big fluid crates for teagan. They are not qualified to work on banshees, they carry nothing for banshees and are rude as fuck. I get my over the counter shit at lakes. I don't let them touch my stuff any more either though. Same goes for tech care. I guess some of the folks at the local shops are ok, but do not ask them to help with the banshee.

I know those guys pretty well. My first banshee build was done through them when I was like 13-14. Way to much money and 16 months later I was able to track down where they sent my cylinders for sleeves. That was back when chuck was their mechanic. Hell, back when I worked in the transmission industry my boss(really good friends with owner) used to send me over there to drop off the big fluid crates for teagan. They are not qualified to work on banshees, they carry nothing for banshees and are rude as fuck. I get my over the counter shit at lakes. I don't let them touch my stuff any more either though. Same goes for tech care. I guess some of the folks at the local shops are ok, but do not ask them to help with the banshee.