Fix gaps in plastic?

ETR174

I appreciate your input Nieskes and with a very short skim of your links its obvious you have a very good point.  But seriously hes a 15 year old kid on a limited budget who happens to live very close to Ray so i made the recommendation. I didn't really know the severity of his horrible business practice just that he was obviously greedy. I just think it would have been much better received by maybe stating your knowledge of him since thats what this is about rather then making a personal jab and calling us morons because were not as informed on a subject as you.

Yeah like he said. He's been on BansheeHQ for 4 months, I've been on for a month or two. We don't know much about these buyers and I am on a limited budget so it would be a good idea if this guy really has what I need.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Have never had a problem with parts from Ray in the past. Haven't bought anything in a few years though, I guess that's the fuckin way she goes boys.

If ypu do get rid of those rear plastics cut the rear fenders off around rhe fraphics so I can duplicate them...I will pay of course. ...

And id rather pay 500 dollars for plastics than buy from a scammer who has ripped off many people on this site who give you good information and an internet beat down when ya need one....sometimes dignity is worth more than ya think....

Exactly! Out of principle, these guys will not allow Ray to scam them for $5 more than quoted price, but just because they're poor, they have no problem spending their money with someone that is definitely going to continue to rip other people off. How high is their scruples bar where they finally say, "Hell no, I'm not giving someone my money"? Drug dealer? Drug dealer that sells to grade school kids? Baby raper? The term "vote with your wallet" applies here.

minkia might just have bad eye sight lol, his name is mud as far as online deals go around here, doesnt seem to have slowed him down much, if you live close enough to walk in and pick out good parts for yourself, most would.

or you could just trim that notched section out...cost $0

Exactly! Out of principle, these guys will not allow Ray to scam them for $5 more than quoted price, but just because they're poor, they have no problem spending their money with someone that is definitely going to continue to rip other people off. How high is their scruples bar where they finally say, "Hell no, I'm not giving someone my money"? Drug dealer? Drug dealer that sells to grade school kids? Baby raper? The term "vote with your wallet" applies here.

THIS