Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

Why? It was obviously the customer's fault for expecting it done when you said it would be done.

Misread the OP post disregard.

Either way still shitty communication from sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing he means that he gave Jim a date that he needed them back by.

And while I try to remain a neutral party, I believe that if you give a builder a certain date you need them by and they say they can do it, that's what I expect to happen.

Agreed. That is the same problem I had with A&S. We set things up over 3 weeks, and I still got jerked around. From now on no more guys with a shop in the back yard. And they gotta be a sponsor with current positive feedback.

Mine is in my side yard also so I guess I could be a builder. Maybe I should become a sponsor now that I qualify. 

Mine is in my side yard also so I guess I could be a builder. Maybe I should become a sponsor now that I qualify.

Well your screen name is BUILDER and you actually visit the site so you're already blowing Passion away as far as site involvement goes.

Well your screen name is BUILDER and you actually visit the site so you're already blowing Passion away as far as site involvement goes.

No Brian sucks. I've been trying to get over to his joint for 6 months to buy some used stuff off him. He doesn't return texts or calls. I ended up buying new from cascade. Tired of waiting on his ass.