Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

I don't know guys…….Jim's missing! Isn't anyone concerned?

It's been 4 days since the OP asked about Jim's whereabouts and we still don't have any solid info.

The BIG issue is not one person has been able to come on here and say "HE IS STILL IN BUSINESS"

Not even Tyler!

I'm sure the OP cares about his missing parts.  :unsure:  I'd be very concerned about how or when they might get returned…….

OP has said whats need said and people with some relevance are doing what they can..  In the mean time its a broken record from the usual choir.

:pirate:

Shanye….with all due respect….YOU are the "Usual Choir" when it comes to a Shearer post. So let's not go thinking your above the fray…...

Now if Jim were to come on here and clear this up, the usual choir as far as Passion goes…..might not be at full song.

But the reality is a site members parts are LONG over due….and he's been VERY polite and patient in trying to get some answers. The only effectiveness he has, or this post has, is in highlighting the issue and putting stress/pressure on Jim to provide some answers.

You are correct that people with some relevance are doing what they can. The additional commentary is simply to highlight for others, that it takes an army of people to even get him to contact a customer. THAT should weigh heavily on the minds of future perspective customers.

Shanye….with all due respect….YOU are the "Usual Choir" when it comes to a Shearer post. So let's not go thinking your above the fray…...

Now if Jim were to come on here and clear this up, the usual choir as far as Passion goes…..might not be at full song.

But the reality is a site members parts are LONG over due….and he's been VERY polite and patient in trying to get some answers. The only effectiveness he has, or this post has, is in highlighting the issue and putting stress/pressure on Jim to provide some answers.

You are correct that people with some relevance are doing what they can. The additional commentary is simply to highlight for others, that it takes an army of people to even get him to contact a customer. THAT should weigh heavily on the minds of future perspective customers.

With all do respect.. I've actually done direct business with the people/business's that I comment on.. which makes me a person of relevance in certain topics, not a choir singer.  I dont like to throw 2 cents in on subjects that i'm not involved with.   Sucks to be the OP, been there before waiting on parts that were paid for,  for months and months with nothing but lies and getting a run around or no answer..  Been there...  more then once.

Glad some members can help the OP with this.