2014 BansheeHQ/RaptorHQ Dyno Day at Redline Racing

Hopefully hanging out with the HQ. crew won't be the highlight of your trip.....if so you may be disappointed.......tends to get pretty weird at times......just FYI....

Disappointed. I can understand a little freaked out by the nature of the conversations and the questionable actions of a few, but the interaction is not disappointing.

Disappointed. I can understand a little freaked out by the nature of the conversations and the questionable actions of a few, but the interaction is not disappointing.

I was just pulling his leg.....if that statement was true I wouldn't be flying up from Texas to hang out.....it's always a blast when everyone's together........

Is this a test & tune or a who has the most power? And is it open to everyone? I'd like to get my 10mil cub dialed in.I'll be there either way, sounds like a good time.

Yes, it's welcome to anyone. Come check it out!

Agreed. Interaction is excellent.

I was just pulling his leg.....if that statement was true I wouldn't be flying up from Texas to hang out.....it's always a blast when everyone's together........

So you're coming?

of everybody else I'm curious what the 10 mil will do. hoping for 90hp because it runs rich.

Holy shit if it only does 90hp you better leave it there for some serious tuning. My little 421 cub does better than that