2014 BansheeHQ/RaptorHQ Dyno Day at Redline Racing

It's my little sisters wedding. I'd get disowned, shot, etc if I didn't show up. Plus I'm kinda in it. So that would be bad. So push this thing back a weekend and it'll all be good. Shouldn't take ya but about 15 min on the phone to get your flights rescheduled. Ill even give ya a guided tour of the outlet mall so you can look for tinkerbell jeans.

I can't do it. I already moved it once because Cam forgot he was going to Bako. This is pretty well set in stone.

I was not consulted before this date was set either so for that reason I will not be showing up! LOL Just kidding hell I will be there just to make fun of a few people. 

Is this a test & tune or a who has the most power? And is it open to everyone? I'd like to get my 10mil cub dialed in.I'll be there either way, sounds like a good time.

It is a free dyno day. You can bring your bike and run it on the dyno and see how it does. Not really much time for tuning as there is to many bikes that want to get a pass on the dyno. Cameron does what he can but tuning takes up a lot of time. If your bike makes a pass and shows that it is in need of tuning you can always leave it with Cam and he will get it dialed in for you. 

Oh, right on! That's awesome, At least I can get a baseline and some direction on jetting. And hang out with the hq crew.

Hopefully hanging out with the HQ. crew won't be the highlight of your trip.....if so you may be disappointed.......tends to get pretty weird at times......just FYI....