Ar-15 suggestions.

Abe

yes that include me buying my red dot scope, cost about $400.00, that why I state above know what you building your AR15 for. because you can end up spending way more money then you thought, hell some range scopes cost $2000.00 easily. its almost worth buying a fully assembled AR15 for about $600-$800 then build one from scratch (For a beginner that is, Myself included). In my opinion you should start with a $600 AR15 and then build one you like and or upgrade only what you want to on your base AR15 over time.

$600 AR may work for a guy who shoots 500 rounds a year at the range. Not a chance I'd ever trust one.

Trust one for what? Unless you're in Iraq I doubt you need to worry about trusting one.

I bought my AR15 back in 2009 for $600. I bet it has 75 rounds through it. Maybe.

I'm not saying they are low quality, they are the original, however there are way better options. Look at a colt and a stag side by side...

I have a colt 6920 and a stag 7H.......I would not say the quality is any better on either gun. Both are fine weapons. And colt is not the original armalite is which is why it is called an ar........ar=armalite rifle

you sure are full of misinformation...........