Ar-15 suggestions.

Abe

eat a dick, most Aussies dont give a shit what murrica does, most gun enthusiasts here WANT to be able to own assault rifles and repeaters again, banning a bunch of types of guns did NOTHING to lower gun crimes at all...in fact it went up...just another kneejerk reaction from another dumbass govt

my old man own more guns than most you fucks, some of his mates have armourers licences, they dont have gun safes they have GUN ROOMS, wall to wall handguns and we live in the strictest gunlaw state, SLR`s are off the the table unless you're a farmer or a professional shooter (feral culling)

Uf21 is a dumbass New South Wanker, he dont know shit about his own country, surprised he can tie his own shoes really

• Like 1

calm down mate it wasn't directed at you... anyways so I was wondering is it illegal to buy an ar pistol and put a but stock on it? or could I swap uppers with one of my other ars? I was looking to buy one but im not going to unless I can do that.

Both of those. BIG nono's.

Do a "trust" and efile on your ATF form to get your tax stamps for that. Also, you'll need to find an FFL dealer that works with NFA items. It avoids doing it the old way of having to go to your local sheriff an get pictures, fingerprints, etc. You can put a pistol upper on a lower with a stock only if it's a registered SBR, other than that, it must be registered as a pistol. Buy your NFA stuff (supressors, sbr's, etc) while you can, it's not going to last much longer.

Unless you have $10-15k, I would avoid buying an M16.

I have no interest in an m16 really I wouldn't be able to afford shooting it however I would very much like to have the ar pistol with a suppressor and a but stock that I think would be pretty cool. I guess I better start saving cus I know its going to be every bit of 3500 bucks by the time im done with it

Uf21 is a dumbass New South Wanker, he dont know shit about his own country, surprised he can tie his own shoes really

Hahahahah ok hold on just a sec, when did I say anything about gun laws in Australia? Oh wait thats right, i didnt.

I think you need to change your tampon and take a few painkillers for your stomach cramps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what ever you do (depending on what your looking for) do not build an AR from the ground up, lol I did, I end up spending three times as much I guess cause if my mods, 223  Wyld  upper (shoots both 223/5.56 ammo), M16 bolt, Anderson arms lower with parts kit, upgraded pistol grip, upgraded but stock, up graded buffer and spring, scope for long range, light, laser, ect fully loaded... and the labor to put everything together was not added to my overall price cause I put it together lol, (very Fun) and all I wanted it for was to take to the range and have fun lol I could have paid $600-$800 for a nice beginners AR15 and be done with it but now I have a AR15 in the near $2000.00 expert level for just the range lol. oh well,, what's done is done, so my advice is just look around and know what you will be using the gun for and shop around

Light + laser + long range scope... Ftw

because thats what i wanted on MY AR15, everyone is different, light for night use, laser same reason and long range scope for long range shooting, again i stated i also take this rifle to the range as well. all i stated above is know what your purpose is for your AR 

what ever you do (depending on what your looking for) do not build an AR from the ground up, lol I did, I end up spending three times as much I guess cause if my mods, 223 Wyld upper (shoots both 223/5.56 ammo), M16 bolt, Anderson arms lower with parts kit, upgraded pistol grip, upgraded but stock, up graded buffer and spring, scope for long range, light, laser, ect fully loaded... and the labor to put everything together was not added to my overall price cause I put it together lol, (very Fun) and all I wanted it for was to take to the range and have fun lol I could have paid $600-$800 for a nice beginners AR15 and be done with it but now I have a AR15 in the near $2000.00 expert level for just the range lol. oh well,, what's done is done, so my advice is just look around and know what you will be using the gun for and shop around

So you have 2000 invested and that includes the scope?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk