Ar-15 suggestions.

Abe

• 8 months later...

Here is my AR-15.  It's a mutt, Bushmaster lower and DPMS upper. 

Hu76ArW.jpg

QBouWle.jpg

All of my long guns

WdZc3g3.jpg

These are the professional pics from the company that did the cerakote job

xEN1x6x.jpg

bRXUuYF.jpg

Yeah, the zombie stuff is kind of lame but I bought it that way. It was a really good deal and I figured that I can turn a profit on it pretty easily since everyone around here is crazy about the walking dead (it's filmed here). My plan was to sell it and get another AK-47 but it's been a great gun and I'm just not that motivated to sell it anymore

Geez, it's not that bad guys.  I mean, I wouldn't have paid to have that done to it myself.  maybe just the camo pattern minus the zombie shit

I haven't even been in the safe for several months, been busy with brewing and riding lately but I'd sell it for some over inflated price to a crazed Walking Dead fan and get something else before I painted over an expensive cerakote job that, tacky or not, could help me sell it for more than its worth.  I got so many extras (21 mags, 1,000 + rounds, extra upper receiver, extra magpull stock, 2 x cheap red dots & various parts) I just couldn't pass up the deal.  It's pretty reliable and accurate as fuck which is all I really care about anyway

Edited by lowidenfast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...