JDS Custom Swingarms now available!

87sheerips

should use normal skid plates, should use the one JDS makes for the sprocket and rotor.

Well unlike yourself, im not a nutswinger and the factory skid does its job just fine. I dont feel the need to spend the money on his custom guards at this point. Thanks for your input tho.

solution to future problems... grease zirt on pivot tube..

on another Q.. how in the fuck did you not pooch the needle bearings.... never taken off since 2008?  shit I need to change my needle bearings every couple seasons if I TT enough lol

They were in rough shape. And a zirc is not the answer, the problem lies on the inside of the inner sleeve/bolt interface.  The way to service this is to remove your swinger once a season, take everything apart, and grease it.

Well unlike yourself, im not a nutswinger and the factory skid does its job just fine. I dont feel the need to spend the money on his custom guards at this point. Thanks for your input tho.

The fixed style skid does work, just is a PITA in sand and other loose surfaces where it can actually get you stuck.  I will add tabs upon your request to any arm, an additional $20.

• Like 1