ridiculous clutch pull!

2005shee

I never said it pulled bad with the clutches and pressure plates off, I was saying it pulled perfectly fine without snagging and asked if the ball and rod were bad why it wasn't snagging.

It has nothing to do with the plates and steels. When you pull the lever all you are pushing against are the springs. If you have no binding from the actuator/rod/ball/adjuster, then it has to be your cable. Take it off, hold it vertical and spray it, work it, spray it, work it, spray it, work it, etc.

Can you offer help instead of just saying "wow"?

Assuming everything is fine, you can run 6 stock springs and an undercover sling shot. It wont slip and it will grab harder than your current set up. may be hard to power shift without an override though.

hey guys sorry ive been working with my friend on his winch all day didn't get to post up. I checked the rods and ball all good came out fine no shrooming on the rods. im going to try and find a new perch for the clutch and some stock springs tomorrow when I go to get my new air compressor. ill hopefully have some leadway tomorrow. ill get a new cable too if I can find it.

ya I lubed it good but I have to wait 2 days for parts to ship to me so im kinda stuck for now I went ahead and painted my gas and radiator cover now no more yellow except the shocks

well I put my new clutch perch on today and now the clutch is fine, still stuff from springs but nothing abnormal so im good to go. don't know why the other perch was so hard nothing looked broke but I guess that's what I get for buying el cheapo brand parts lol.