2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

Ok.....if I'm driving from Chicago and staying a week, I wanna at least take a shower every other day. Are these showers closer to being an outhouse? Do I need steel toe boots and a knife to defend myself from bugs and critters while showering? I have shower shoes (that's a given) but is this place nice....or just a cheap place to party?

You will need the knife..but not for bugs or critters....it'll be for the locals wanting to " show you southern hospitality" while showering.

Sent from a van down by the river

those showers make any high school locker room look like a 5star hotel! They're pretty bad. But its a shower. You do feel way better after, as long as you dont touch anything

So this is a port-o-potty with a hole cut in the roof with some local holding a garden hose with his dumb over the end for you to rinse the thick filth off with some wet filth?

You just stroll over to the showers wearing nothing but your sandals. Since everything is soaking wet and dirty, there is no place to set a change of clothes, a towel, or a shave kit…..

It's just you, your sandals and a soap on a rope. (And the prying eyes of all the 1/4 Gay drunks)

There are two sets of showers at LS. One is right next to the entrance to the dunes. They're pretty shitty with just a curtain to pull across the opening.

The other is about 300' away. That one is a lot better. It has individual shower rooms with doors that lock.

I've used both and I've never had an issue with either. They have warm water and it seems to cleanse me just fine.

Wear sandals.

Well….warm water….there's a start.

I don't have to pump a handle or run on a treadmill to get the water flowing do I? LMAO

There are two sets of showers at LS. One is right next to the entrance to the dunes. They're pretty shitty with just a curtain to pull across the opening.

The other is about 300' away. That one is a lot better. It has individual shower rooms with doors that lock.

I've used both and I've never had an issue with either. They have warm water and it seems to cleanse me just fine.

Wear sandals.

the 300ft away showers are way better than the ones by the entrance. theyre actually clean. like tyler said just bring sandals and youll be fine.

just stand near water & give Cameron the keys to something that isn't his

Now THAT'S FUNNY!

The showers are kept a lot cleaner than last time. At the hq ride they left one going non stop for some reason so I didn't pay for a shower all weekend.

Honestly sometimes there is a line for the good ones and you're better off to go to the ones by dune entrance. Unless you have severe stage fright they are fine.