Lightest Banshee

fastkid

Impressive still, what sort of times has that pos ran? I know Menz runs a carbon fiber seat, but has anyone else used CF on there ride, if so which pieces. Magnesium?!

Brett's bike is certainly not a piece of shit. He and / or the sponsors have invested a shitload in that bike with great results.

I think he's running 3.7 or somewhere in that area. Not bad for a N/A Raptor.

Just thinking... where is the point, where the "looks" is more important than weight? (sorry bad english)

I mean, I have seen pic´s about bikes that have maybe TI frames, but still "badass " looking front spindle mount-, and rear wheels.... and nice looking hoods with paint.

How many have "machined" (CNC) the alum drag tank after it´s done? The soda can can hold the liquid and it´s thin as nothing.  I´m not saying no one has done it, but never heard of.

All "newbies" first say "why not aluminium?"... The people who know better says, that you need so much more aluminium to get same strenght(?) as CrMo TI ... , and you can build much lighter with CrMo. So my question is, why the best drag axles are made from aluminium, not from CrMo? ...and wheels for same reason.

( I know you can have Ti this or CF that custom made)

(I´m just pondering with a lot of beer in my system :shrugani: )