fordf250lifteds ASV lever deal.

oh ffs... Hit up atvgalaxy and be done.

So let me see if I have this right.   ATV Galaxy is a site sponsor who legitimately sells these levers and a douchenozzle comes on our board and sells them cheaper and it was endorsed by the site owner.  Got it.  Well from here on out despite who says what I will be buying new merchandise from the people who actually pay to sponsor the board.   Lesson learned here.

So let me see if I have this right.   ATV Galaxy is a site sponsor who legitimately sells these levers and a douchenozzle comes on our board and sells them cheaper and it was endorsed by the site owner.  Got it.  Well from here on out despite who says what I will be buying new merchandise from the people who actually pay to sponsor the board.   Lesson learned here.

I agree with you. People need to stop wanting to buy everything so cheap.

The consumers create the market, just like they created the Wang crank market.

I agree with you. People need to stop wanting to buy everything so cheap.

The consumers create the market, just like they created the Wang crank market.

LOL….Yeah but I think you missed the part where YOU came on here and told people that YOU spoke to the guy about his deal and YOU openly endorsed him and approved his one time undercutting of the site's paid sponsors. (As Rino said "sells them cheaper and it was endorsed by site owner")

His sale post didn't blow up as big till you told everyone you personally checked it out and then green lit the thing. Carry on….