fordf250lifteds ASV lever deal.

Yeah just like the idiots who bought that dudes fake asv levers after he showed pics. If u bought them. U shouldnt be able to post cause ur an idiot. Guy dudnt scam noone. He said he had asv levers. He did if u cant tell by them pics ur an idiot. Had to throw that in.

Niekes. Hes a woman

sent from iphone 5 using tapatalk 4

Then u got puerti rican juan and guy below him in this thread. First dude says sorry. Anyone get tracking etc. Sorry guys. Then to feel american on next page he says. I got 6 pairs. Now all the sudden u didnt buy the prior post but next page u mysteriously got 6 sets. I hope u fucking rezpind. Maybe others are fucking braindead and dudnt catch on. Il verbally asault u. I doubt ul find anyone in my league for verbal assaults. But other members dudnt catch on juan. U and ur buddy in thread below u also mysteriously got 6 pairs. Thesd guys are like wow really. No fuck read his posts. Dude didnt order he made that clear. I hate dumb people. God respnd so I can grind up nonstop for hours

I can see y u idiots got taken. Wow. U cant tell in them pics u should kill urself. Please show the world the base model that looks like his pics he posted with big gold knob. Ur not brightest either. Ever think of suicide. Helping the world out. So shut your cock holster and please pleazs post pic of the base model that looks just like this guys. Does it have the cool gold knob too? Does asv have a period after each letter as well like his? Baha. Shut up while your ahead