Polaris RZR XP1000

locogato11283

I bought one and they are badass. Just got back from dumont. It blew me away. Mine doesn't have that glovebox option either. Mine came setup with stereo, 5 point harnesses, and roof with light bar. I also splurged on new hiper beadlocks bought from Atv galaxy, and gmz sandstripper paddles. Didn't even pull my 450 off the truck nor did I even ride my newly built 4mm dm.

next time you call in for parts please mention banshehq and we'll do our best to hook you up.

fyi for anyone looking for Hiper sidewinders there is about a 2 week build time. We don't stock because the offsets vary so much

Was at Polaris yesterday getting some stuff, had a new 1000 sitting in there. They are badass. Great suspension, very comfortable, and seem to have a nice fit & finish. Downfall, over 20 grand.

I have one.  I also have had a very nice sand buggy that I got rid of when I got a RZR 900.  The rzr1000 is way more fun to drive.  It is way more nimble and I feel like I can drive it way harder with out killing it.  I liked the 900 better than the buggy too though.  The 1000 is truely an amazing machine.  The buggy would go through at least 1 tranny a season which cost 6k+ to rebuild and 2 cv's at a minimun.  The buggy still sounded way better though.  Nothing beats a v8. 

The group i dune with has 6 or 7 high dollar long travel V8 sand cars.  Several 6 figure builds.  Guess what, the last 2 years they fucking sit in camp while everybody drives the shit out of the XP900s.  Reliable and cheap compared to a sand car and when the whole group is in them, really just as fun if not more.  The 20k price tag is of no concern when you are blowing up 10-20k sequential gear boxes and blown LS motors on the regular. It seems like every trip at least one of the rails has a catastrophic failure of some sort.  I have no doubt that next month at least a few of the xp900s will have been replaced by the 1k models so hopefully i will get to put some seat time on a 1k.  the 900s are fun as hell so im expecting the 1k will be badass.  I have a feeling it will be my next toy

A buddy of mine just bought a 1000 and there's quite a few 900's in our group and one can am. They're really amazing for the money, its sounds like a lot until you look at a sand car with comparable suspension and power. The suspension on the 1000 really looks like serious parts, they're definitely nothing like the rhinos used to be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

We just picked up the Rzr xp4 1000 and headed to Glamis I also have a rzr xp4 900 and the 1000 blows my 900 away! the ride is amazing. I bought the extended warranty just in case. i have herd they like to eat belts. we broke one at 170 miles. That is the first belt i have ever broken in any of my rzr. 

Hopefully they can make a stronger belt for the 1000. I think the 1000 is worth every penny!