I'm Sorry!

SlowerThanYou

WTF!!! Just when i was starting to get this down!

Bryan thanks for starting the thread and sharing. Your info was helpful to all us beginners in the clutch tuning world.

To the HQ member's that actually understand & follow the thread. I'll ask again, I need some ideas on how to continue with this thread? I wanted to do it here, but I don't see that working out.

The discussion started out in the thread & went to PMs last night. As I stated in one of the PMs. We would have to get Locohomo's approval. Nobody was trying to go around him to do anything.

This was my last post in the PM.

"I think if Tyler read this PM. He might understand that we or I was not trying to go around him on this thread. I just know how he's when he doesn't understand/care about a subject. That's why I didn't want to bother him by asking. I thought if the HQ member's suggested it, he would buy off on it. That's what I get for thinking."

The problem here is that STY NEVER contacted me or said anything to me about ANYTHING.

I get in the SB today and see posts by STY saying "locohomo won't get it" and "knee jerk reaction."

NEWSFLASH: I had NO fucking idea what was even going on! No one ever said anything to me about anything.

Come to find out, it's about cleaning up the clutch tuning thread.. Really?! Fine with me! JUAN can do it or I will do it.. No big deal.

The problem here is that Bryan "Drama Queen" King automatically assumes I will say no, then proceeds to tell everyone that in the Shoutbox.

FFS.

JUAN knows more about this than I do! Send hate mail to him!

JUAN made a suggestion to STY, STY got Goatboy wound up, Thread locked. End of my story.

Bryan how about you start a word document and compiled all of your knowledge and theories of clutch tuning. Address all the stuff you want, then copy and paste it in a new thread. That way you can control the input a little better and fully explain what you want without interruption. Then you can address questions from PM's in the thread without peoples nonsense in the thread.

JUAN made a suggestion to STY, STY got Goatboy wound up, Thread locked. End of my story.

Bryan how about you start a word document and compiled all of your knowledge and theories of clutch tuning. Address all the stuff you want, then copy and paste it in a new thread. That way you can control the input a little better and fully explain what you want without interruption. Then you can address questions from PM's in the thread without peoples nonsense in the thread.

You're a typical, lying, doughnut eating pig.

The thread is still there. I only locked it to fuck with STY. I wanted him to make a public apology. I guess this thread is good enough.

JUAN, you can start cleaning it up any time you want and unlock it.