Upgrading my 421 serval

I'm not 100% sure what colors I'm going with yet lmao I am going to meet up with the local PC guy and we are going to go over the possibilities

6,500 different possibilities..

Check out Prismatic's website. They have a lot of pictures of various colors.

http://www.prismaticpowders.com/powder-coating-colors/

These will be original Rockets. Last I talked to Tom he didn't have anything in the works and he didn't renew his sponsorship, so that leads me to assume he wasn't going to be building anymore R2s. Maybe someone can confirm that, but it has been at least 8 months since I talked to him

Well, I kinda hope he isn't making R2's any more.

I recall talking to you briefly a few years ago when we were getting the last owner of the Rocket name set up with one of our transmission parts manufacturers who also manufactures some of the Magnum line. My pipes( the last original stampings) were used as a template to make a proto type mold so that Dave( last rocket owner) could begin re producing originals again. The only thing that stopped him from jumping was Tom coming out with a new pipe. If he folded, I might resume pushing David back in to getting the stampings made.

Would powder coating or ceramic coating the pipes help keep cases at a higher temp? Works on trucks/cars. I've got my long tubes on my trucks coated but solely for looks.

Coating pipes has been less then stellar when results could actually be tested

I was curious as to how worn out that mess was. What all was/is wore out to the point its easier to start over?

Well green the cylinders are just getting to the point that it's close to time to replate, and the crank needs rebuilt, obviously pistons and rings are needed and I was going to have it ported. So all in all it wasn't in any worse shape than I figured it would be in but by the time I sold my jugs and crank it was going to cost about the exact same to go with the 10mil ported so why the hell not just do that lol

I will do the dyno tests on my small ATV dyno. Same dyno all my stock cyl and cubs are done on. I run 19" tires with 17-39 gearing. The dyno passes will be made in 6 th gear. I will be checking AFR on each pipe. I will do a as cast set of runs and a ported set of runs. Domes will be a pump gas setup. Same domes will be used for all testing. This may not be the best for all pipes but its a general test. Cam

I will do the dyno tests on my small ATV dyno. Same dyno all my stock cyl and cubs are done on. I run 19" tires with 17-39 gearing. The dyno passes will be made in 6 th gear. I will be checking AFR on each pipe. I will do a as cast set of runs and a ported set of runs. Domes will be a pump gas setup. Same domes will be used for all testing. This may not be the best for all pipes but its a general test. Cam

Just for clarification, this will be on the 4mm motor.

The 10mm will likely just be the ported setup.

Originally, we had just talked about doing the 4mm stuff, but since Ryan is building this 10mm I thought it would be nice to see the pipes on it also.