USA vs Puerto Rico Drag Race Event

brettjsand2000

Yes yes and yes. Living in jersey, 20 minutes from NYC 45 from Philly and 15 from Newark, I deal with a lot of Puerto Ricans. They always talk about how there motors are built in Puerto Rico, and how the fastest bikes in the world are in Puerto Rico. They are so full of them selves it's absolutely insane!! They don't want to hear about any builders in the US because in PR they are the best and no one can compare. I've seen more of there motors explode then make a pass.

There's a few people asking me about people e.t. at the race, let me put it like this Shawn Nelson tested a on a Fri before going to Missouri race ran a .95 here ran a .91 there, same thing with the ky race ran a .07 here and a .06 there, with the right setup lumber river is a fast track just like Missouri and ky

Thanks J-MADD!

The bike is really starting to come around and Steph is doing an Amazing job riding! Lumber River is definitely a fast track like sheltons/lleerjak/Gilbert we had the same exact 60's, mph, and ET's, We can't wait to make a trip back down again next year with all of our bikes!