SoCal Suspension Systems (Matt is SICK)

#1JUANstunna

I have, and it just proved to me that blondes are attracted to big inheritances and not personality or looks.

FYI, they aren't penny loafers. I'm not at that stage yet.

are you really that much of a retard to kick a guy when he`s down?

• Like 1

Steven WTF is wrong with you? You are a lot more fucking retarded then I thought you ever could be. The shit that Phil, Green and I posted teasing about taking Matt's shit is all things that were joked with him before this was posted. Matt is truely sick and the outcome may leave a little girl without a father. So how bout you go find a bridge to jump off of you retarded fucktard.

I have, and it just proved to me that blondes are attracted to big inheritances and not personality or looks.

wtf are you even doing in this thread cocksucker, wtf do you even know about women let alone blondes...you been sticking you below average sized cock in the same sketchy cunt for 8 years....

what do you think that cunt does when sketches out on you...goes and gets a decent fuck...your childish fumblings would be pathetic

you think she keeps you around because of YOUR personality LMFAO...that bitch is smarter than you...keeps inheritance boy on a long leash

btw didnt you fucking leave?....WAAAAAA JUAN is a mod im leaving WAAAAAA

Thats low as fuck man.  I would love to see how attractive you are after having all your guts removed and going through chemo.  And inheritance? Really?  You are going to preach to people about inheritance.  How do you even know he will get anything from his parents?  As far as i know, every dime he has, he earned.  And as far as i know he has never worked for his daddy.  Maybe you should just go hop in your jeep and take a drive and reflect.  Oh wait nevermind

wtf are you even doing in this thread cocksucker, wtf do you even know about women let alone blondes...you been sticking you below average sized cock in the same sketchy cunt for 8 years....

what do you think that cunt does when sketches out on you...goes and gets a decent fuck...your childish fumblings would be pathetic

you think she keeps you around because of YOUR personality LMFAO...that bitch is smarter than you...keeps inheritance boy on a long leash

btw didnt you fucking leave?....WAAAAAA JUAN is a mod im leaving WAAAAAA

:whoa:  Oh SNAP!!! :rotflmao:

I think that's going to leave a mark.  :o 

Yeah, you can rib a guy for fun when he's around to trade burns......but throwing down that hard on a guy who is seriously down and fighting a 10 count is just a little over the top.

Matt is too nice a guy, has many friends and has been here WAY too long to have comments like that go undefended.

Kindly remove your spurs.