SoCal Suspension Systems (Matt is SICK)

#1JUANstunna

You have some balls you little fag. Matt has cancer you dumb fuck. He is fighting for his life to stay alive. This is his second time. He has a little girl that might not grow up to know her dad. U are a cry baby bitch grow the fuck up. I would like to see what you look like with ball the shit Matt has gone throw. You disrespectful fag go suck a dick and choke and die on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Fun fact. How how show some respect for a man that will not see his daughter grow up. Matt is a smart ass who cares. He us still a person with a family. How about u get sick and people bash on u and u can not defend your self. Fuck off. With your fun fact.

Fun fact. How how show some respect for a man that will not see his daughter grow up. Matt is a smart ass who cares. He us still a person with a family. How about u get sick and people bash on u and u can not defend your self. Fuck off. With your fun fact.

Way too.  Many.  Periods bro.

That was too low of a blow Steven... Regardless of Matt's antics and conduct at times...

Keep in mind that on top of being a man with a young family he was also brave enough and had the courage to expose himself to share with us the battle his body was going through.

The two operations he experienced and shared with us are major modifications to the body.

Very few have any desire to openly discuss what they have had to endure due to the stigma that typically goes along with the alterations he has had to deal with.

I will join with Wheat and the others who offer up prayers and encouragement for Matt and his family.

• Like 1

Get well soon Matt! If the shocks you got from nasty racing aren't done soon I'll be kind of pissed. And everyone around me will hear about it for a while, my bike handles like shit.

But for real, Matt is one of our many assholes on this site. But at the end of the day, ask Matt a question, for help, a price quote, he offers it up. He has never offered up BS service when it came down to it. So Matt I hope a speedy recovery for you. There's a few new guys around here that need to be put in there place, and your efficient at doing that.

People can say whatever they want, its ALL just entertainment to Matt.  He will take the B.S. comments as just that, unlike some of the guys here that have had their feelings hurt by a guy on the internet......fags.