main jet threads on carb stripped

I just picked up this shee from a guy who I think had no idea what he was doing. I went to change the jets and found out that he put mikuni short hex jets on a set of keihin pwk's. I unthreaded the jet and half of the cast carb threads came out with it. So what should I do? Is there anybody that can repair them?

The permatex stuff isnt silicone, it's every bit as hard as jb weld, only reason i would bring it up, we used to on our jet ski and it's pretty amazing stuff.  But like i said, i dont know how it would hold up to 24/7 in fuel/oil.  I would just replace the carb though instead of trying to weld/tap or anything else.

Fuck. Not the answers I was hoping for. I didn't think much could be done but I figured that there was some hope. Sooo anybody have some pwks that they feel like they don't need anymore? Or should I try some other carbs? What do you guys suggest I replace them with. I'm running gas with fmf's, vf3, billet manifold, and k&n pods on stock cylinders.

I didn't think that that tube was able to be removed but I called sudco and thier parts guy said that that is a non serviceable part and not offered seperately by keihin. And that the tubes are not interchangeable between sizes. Pj is not able to get the either... what if I build up some solder where the threads used to be and then run a tap down the hole?