Is the 4mm serval really worth it?

Bottom line ya have to be honest with yourself on what you want. If your a drag racer ya might not like it if you like to ride and race for fun thats what the serval is about.

I just got a stock 700 raptor "40 hp" it is way more fun to ride than my "100hp" 543 banshee on trails and just riding and even on the smaller hills. Now granted racing up a hill was more fun on the banshee but we trail ride way more so I said fuck it amd got a raptor and now ride with my kids.

There is a place for all cylinders and porting types you just need to figure out which works for you.

So from the last couple pages, we learned that the size of the motor doesnt matter, power delivery(where it makes power), set up and rider determines the race. Also ported drag cylinder is better than a broad powerband in a strait line. I can live with that. Looking forward to getting a ported serval.

• Like 1

No. just no

Well evidently I forgot to mention that neither bike is setup to be a drag bike, both are riders. Now with light weight arms, cut frame, etc... now that's where a cub would stand high but who would buy a serval for a drag setup with out extensive port work.

i have a 421 shitty old t3 pipes and stock carbs with airbox. hell of alot more power then my trail ported 350 with procirtcuits and pods. but if i were to build my serval again i would have spent the few extra dollars for the 10 mill. that is just me i could use a little bit more snap. but i have yet to see what the serval has to offer with bigger carbs and good pipes.

Edited by coryv4

Possum you must have rode a major shit set up serval, but haters gunna hate... And you are always hating on everyone for everything...

Possum is BansheeHQ clown #2, right behind moron windycityidiot.

The similarities between these two are glaringly obvious.