Best shocks/a arm combo for the best ride quality?

Spanks906

i was gonna buy the stage 5 elkas, then i thought "what the fuck for" so i got the 3's.

my hi speed adjustment is to go faster, and my low speed is to go slower.    if you got the cash for stage 5's, shut up and buy them. if not, you probably dont need  all that adjustment anyway, or know what to do with it.

i had the basic fox floats too and they never lost air.

I got the Elka 5 due to the fact that god forbid the foxs floats leak then your all done. At least you have a spring to ride on if the Elka broke. I highly doubt either shock would have a problem... What I like about the Elka is don't gotta adjust air pressure. Basically maintance free . Either way what ever you go with even if it was the Elka 3 you'll love them

I got the Elka 5 due to the fact that god forbid the foxs floats leak then your all done. At least you have a spring to ride on if the Elka broke. I highly doubt either shock would have a problem... What I like about the Elka is don't gotta adjust air pressure. Basically maintance free . Either way what ever you go with even if it was the Elka 3 you'll love them

Thanks. I'm going to be doing the lobo 2 roll design long travel kit with axis more than likely. Best of everything.

Fireball FTW .. Bought me some longtravel arms few weeks ago. Should be here soon. They are half the cost of what roll design wants. And use a longer shock.

Me, myself jumped on the sale that elka has goin for there stage 3's.

One thing about elka, is they're the only ones that offer a long travel for the rear. Most will say its not worth it though. But I like the thought of having long travel all around, and not just the front.

Fireball FTW .. Bought me some longtravel arms few weeks ago. Should be here soon. They are half the cost of what roll design wants. And use a longer shock.

Me, myself jumped on the sale that elka has goin for there stage 3's.

One thing about elka, is they're the only ones that offer a long travel for the rear. Most will say its not worth it though. But I like the thought of having long travel all around, and not just the front.

The back seems decent on travel and I don't "need" anything long travel. Just doing it for a great ride quality and if I turn into a big jumper it's there.