Best shocks/a arm combo for the best ride quality?

Spanks906

Opinions? Looking at elka or works for shocks. No clue on a arms.

I mainly ride trails (fast). They are old railroad grades. Bike is blue/gray plastics with a blue/black frame.

Thanks, Brad.

A arm-Roll design, houser, Walsh, leager, LSR

Shocks-Custom axis, fox float x evols, Elka stage 5

Flot Evol x over the podium x? I know the floats run great on my sled. Do they make the float evol x in the 13.75 stock length or do I need to do a long travel front end?

I am going to have the rear shock revalverevolved as I can't afford the whole set at once.

First is going to be front shocks and then second round ia front end and rear shock.

Definitely Custom Axis shocks. Lonestar or Laegars for arms. If you ride trails, and they get narrow at times, I would keep in mind your width when ordering arms.

The +2+1 would work since I'm running 20x11x9 rear tires and they stick out much further than my fronts.

Matt, you sell axis and lonestars?

Also do you recommend long travel? I don't mx or jump much at all.

The +2+1 would work since I'm running 20x11x9 rear tires and they stick out much further than my fronts.

Matt, you sell axis and lonestars?

Also do you recommend long travel? I don't mx or jump much at all.

No, I don't retail any suspension other than JL Engineering. Too much of a hassle for what little bit of business I do in the ATV industry. If you can afford the LT arms, go for it. The shocks will be the same price as standard travel. That's the only part that will be more expensive.

Which shocks do you recommend from them?

I was looking at the cross country shocks with dual rate springs, high/low speed compression. I want to get the plush ride kit. Opinions?

• Like 1