should i buy a banshee or not?

i dont understand what is so hard about this. i baught my banshee with a trail port and pipes the guy was a complete retard who claimed to be a coke dealer, half the shit on the bike was stripped bent or broken and i rode it for 2 years like that staill ran hard after two years and who knows how long or what that fucktard did to it before me. i rebuilt it because i felt the need to make it last. the person i had bore the cylinders was a copmplete retard. the ring caught the exhaust and shatterd the piston after 20 minutes of riding. now i have a 421 bigbore with almost 2 years on it and i beat the fuck out of it also had a turbo on it for almost 25 hours of run time which i really beat the fuck out of it for drag racing. same pistons and all in this motor even with the turbo and beating the fuck out of it it is going strong.

all bikes are going to break at one point. do you want to spend 250 to do a top end on a banshee or 500 plus on a 450. do you want to spend 700 on a topend and crank on a banshee or close to 2k on a 450 when the bottom end goes. for 500- 8000 bucks you can have all the motor you could ever dream of in a banshee for trail riding  hill climbing duning  draging what ever with all the options of big bores cranks ect.

I have no idea why people claim banshees are not reliable. Now granted, mechanical failure is gonna happen to anything. But imo, a properly tuned banshee, from mild, to pretty wild are just as reliable as anything. I have a 10cub and would not be scared to ride the thing to hell and back. The only issues i ever worry about is fuel.. Will it break? SURE, In time. But so will everything else.

ok they can be reliable but would i be better off with a raptor because like i said i do put lots of miles on

Wtf man.

I will say, get a blaster. I had one that I absolutely did not take care of. At all. And I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT. Like started WFO clicked in gear and took off never letting off, WFO shifts. For about a year I did this

The way it sounds to me is this guy should not buy an ATV at all for all the worries he has. Buy a fucking banshee get it trail ported put some fucking pro circuifs on it bump the comp up a little re gear it and you will have a hell of a trail set up. And yes you can pit a banshee if all you do is trail ride gear it down a little and you can put all you want and still have some speed on top.

ok they can be reliable but would i be better off with a raptor because like i said i do put lots of miles on

Yes buy one. (High performance) 4 strokes have more maintenance with just adjusting valves, which can take as long as putting pistons in a 2 Stroke. You only have to rebuild a Banshee when it starts loosing compression, which is many miles and hours on the engine. There are probably some 10 year old Banshees still on the first or second rebuild.

hey guys i'm only asking these questions so i make the right choice. if i find a good banshee maybe i'll check it out, i may also check out a raptor, maybe i'll just buy something and deal with the problems when they happen, no point and worrying about it now.

Yuuuuuup