should i buy a banshee or not?

but i want to go fast lol, i can't afford "new" either, why do you say buy a banshee and get familiar with your tools i thought i was told before they were reliable, did i miss something?

To keep anything reliable you will have to throw a wrench or two, no matter what it is. It's a toy, toys can and will break. Buy a horse if you don't like tools.

Yeah, just walk away now then. I ride my bike knowing something is going to more then likely break. I bought mine to beat the shit out of it, not baby it. I break something Sunday, I have till next Sunday to fix it. Now realistically, that's every toy you own. I've gone a month without working on it, I've rode 10 minutes and broke stuff.

i am pretty sure a raptor holds the world record for going like 200mph+. so again fastest.

you are thinking quickest.

To know the difference.

Quickest is the time it takes to cover a 1/4, fastest is the highest speed.

that rocket powered thing?

Buy what you want and take it one day at a time. Learn as you go, trial and error. Plus we won't mind selling you parts in the future.

For real man, no answer will be the right answer! Especially buying a used quad, no telling what you'll get bro. So buy what you want and go from there. You can pretty much assume that a perfectly tuned banshee that has been mildly built will be reliable............maybe!?

We have several 4 stroke ATVs. They start summer or winter, we beat the shit out of them and only add gas and change oil once a year. IMO a banshee is reliable stock, or slightly modded. It's about how much you know, and how well your tune is. I barely ride my banshee, just because my friends don't want to ride with me and have to worry about me having something go wrong.

ffs