New material that will change the world of Racing

The big difference here I think is the fact that this Pandalloy is like a hybrid form of aluminum. Its not like its a whole new discovery, its a very improved version of aluminum. Just like aluminum I could see Wiseco, JE, CP etc etc ending up with this metal eventually. They already are on a 2nd generation of Pandalloy and make both forged and cast versions. Really its just a matter of time before it goes viral. Another plus is the company who came up with this hybrid aluminum wants it in everything not just the piston engine. Aluminum was first produced in 1825 and has been perfected every since, this is just an even more perfect form of its great great grandfather. Pandalloy is not from another planet nor a new discovery, but a revolution of an alloy we have had since 1825.

How are those titanium pistons working out? Oh right...

Ti was discovered in 1791 so we might have a while to wait for this new discovery to trickle down to the banshee world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

The thread is not about titanium. And there are several titanium chassis out there and bikes with titanium hardware.

There is a guy I'm hooked in with that does all my cylinder boring talking about a new coating instead of nikasel.this guy happens to be a friend and he is in the aero space industry and does primarily plane parts.a few guys with race boats by me have tried the coating with greater success than nikasil motors.rite now they are experimenting with piston ring material.these boat guys told me once they figure out the rite ring combo I can be priveed to to the info and my builds would never need new rings or top end unless other failures occur

Can you say UNOBTAINIUM ?? Seeing that they are exclusive the user fee for say Weisco would be outragous. I highly doubt you'll see it in the ATV world before Zilla gets his EFI done. I don't even see any mention of anyone using Ti parts/pieces.

There are many Titanium chassis and suspension components out there... As well as brake rotors, etc. it is a much more popular thing in the 4-stroke world.....

I'm surprised at how many people are doubting this new alloy, its simply a new more advanced aluminum. They don't claim anything crazy about the new alloy, just that its better than any aluminum before its time. Yeah I'm sure it will be expensive in its early years of production but so was regular aluminum, engineers and scientist will find a way to break the wall down and make it affordable to most.

sleep06 that new coating sounds like another advancement up and coming that may help out the racing industry. Sounds great.

I'm surprised at how many people are doubting this new alloy, its simply a new more advanced aluminum. They don't claim anything crazy about the new alloy, just that its better than any aluminum before its time. Yeah I'm sure it will be expensive in its early years of production but so was regular aluminum, engineers and scientist will find a way to break the wall down and make it affordable to most.

sleep06 that new coating sounds like another advancement up and coming that may help out the racing industry. Sounds great.

I'm not doubting the material, I'm doubting that anything on a banshee will be made out of it in our lifetime.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Are you fucking kidding me?! Banshee riders are tightwads. Remember, they created the Wang crank market. Not a chance in hell that anything more expensive than titanium will ever see a Banshee.

^^ Yep.

At the risk of sounding like a nut hugger, i was thinking the exact same thing.  The tight-wad community of Banshee owners created the need,,no wait,, the demand for a cheap crank. Enter the "wang crank" era. Those same tight-wads raised a TON of fall-out because of their self made cheap cranks,thereby causing more problems for the Banshee performance market.

Anything that costs more than Ebay prices WILL NOT survive in the Banshee market....unfortunately.

I kinda disagree. If business people thought the banshee market was finished we wouldn't have servals and v force 4 reeds, or even sniper pipes lol. I know banshee prices are shit but apparently a few companies still trying to improve parts.