Want to buy a banshee! Any year

Baller508

Whatsup guys, I'm looking to buy a banshee. Not looking for a beat to shit banshee. Looking for one in running condition. Looking to spend around $2000. Let me know what you have. Call/text 774-269-0488 or reply to the post. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay to ship a $2000 bike? Cant find one locally for that price. Shipping a bike would not be cheap.

Yeah once in a while they'll be some for 2g mostly 3k tho. I bought a couple bikes out of state. It's around $350-650 to ship depending on the location. The last banshee I looked at for 2100 it had 90 psi in one cylinder and 120psi in the other. I'm looking for a banshee with at least a good running motor.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd rather spend money on motor work than shipping. Might just be me.

I have money bro. I'm the same way..shippings under 650. I was just trying to get a good deal on a banshee lol!

Edited by Baller508

Cool bruh, I would never spend 9200 on a banshee that belongs in the dunes! There's no dunes around here and that thing doesn't belong on the track. I race in neatv I'm always on the track guy. If I came across a banshee setup for mx i would be interested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool bruh, I would never spend 9200 on a banshee that belongs in the dunes! There's no dunes around here and that thing doesn't belong on the track. I race in neatv I'm always on the track guy. If I came across a banshee setup for mx i would be interested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing would dominate any track you put it on... but nerf bars are ghey.