Want to buy a banshee! Any year

Baller508

Cool bruh, I would never spend 9200 on a banshee that belongs in the dunes! There's no dunes around here and that thing doesn't belong on the track. I race in neatv I'm always on the track guy. If I came across a banshee setup for mx i would be interested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing would dominate any track you put it on... but nerf bars are ghey.

Lol you think so? Where you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool bruh, I would never spend 9200 on a banshee that belongs in the dunes! There's no dunes around here and that thing doesn't belong on the track. I race in neatv I'm always on the track guy. If I came across a banshee setup for mx i would be interested! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing would dominate any track you put it on... but nerf bars are ghey.

Lets race

Lol you think so? Where you from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just taking a wild uneducated guess, but I'd say SoCal.

But hey, what the fuck do I know?

Lmao where's SoCal from? I'm guessing Cali.. Ill race one of you banshee dudes anyday! Hope you can keep up! Hahaa

lol okay 3rd 4th in central me trails northern maine trails are like fire roads there as wide as two utvs go early am du3ing week an you can fucking rip

Lol. I'm not gonna say mx is harder but there's no jumps in xc and your going slower.. I wanna see you hop on the track and clear a 90ft double. Do you race xc ?

Oh god here we go again... Another one of these...

Yup some one gets a pipe and some hole shots, fastest fucking thing to hit the planet.

Lol stop hatin bro. No one said its the fastest thing on the planet. I bet all you do is ride dunes. Do you hit jumps ? Lmao or you scared hahaha

Lol stop hatin bro. No one said its the fastest thing on the planet. I bet all you do is ride dunes. Do you hit jumps ? Lmao or you scared hahahaSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, all the dunes in jersey.

Pics of these 90ft doubles that YOU are clearing.