Want to buy a banshee! Any year

Baller508

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao y'all think your the shit cause you have 595 banshees and all that lol. Running a banshee in a straight line at the dunes or on the street I can do the same shit! My buddys have nasty banshees. Believe it or not that blue 400 has over 16k into it and pushes over 49hp beats stock 450s and mild built 450s. You guys needa get a life hahahaha and stop hating! I have all the nasty toys Get a good job and you can be like me hahaha instead of sitting on the forum all day waiting for me to reply! If you guys think you can beat me on the track call me text me pm me do whatever 774-269-0488 i have friends with tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire roads in 4th,vid or it's just a wet dream!

Bro, if he records that and crashes he'll prob die. You don't want no responsibility in that bro. Don't push him, that ex is fast

Hahah the guy that runs fire roads has a built "ltz 488 stroker" not a ex dumbass ahahh

Yep,I'm jealous of a name calling wannabe, now go have Donnie show you how to ride!

I ride with Donnie every weekend! I learned a lot from that guy. That's why I am what I am today A B CLASS rider lol. I got holeshot at my last race that's cool right?

595 banshee? when did they make those?

And i would hope a 400ex with 16K could beat a stock quad. if it couldn't that would be a huge waste of money.

Lol I mean 535. I bet So cal has the nastiest banshee here