4 mil HJR akly bike

crf250man

And stangonjuice you can fuck yourself, Brain zeros 10mil on meth beat him first run then he got me n the second run both were very close races!

well since you want to put ppls name out on a forum the truth is you got me first race, my bike just went back together saturday i was still tuning the clutch thats were the bog came into play. truth is second race i never saw you once i left the line. so i guess you can call that one run a win. but just know i was running you down like a freight train. stop watches on the dunes dont count as a time, if you want to be king 4mill show up at mayhem put your money where your mouth is..make sure you post some of those 4.0 slips lol

I've already explained that a guy with a time lapse told me the time I'm very awear that it not a true time but its in that range, brain I apologize for stating your name on here A guy just asked who it was and I replied meant no disrespect towards you. I would be at the races but won't be able to make it

You say some dumb shit sometimes....

So, if you assemble your own motor that means you're a motor builder? NOT.

I assemble all my own shit, but by no means am I a builder. I don't fuck with porting, dome configuration, crank rod lengths and so on..That's what BUILDERS do.

So, shut the fuck up.

So, if you assemble your own motor that means you're a motor builder? NOT.

I assemble all my own shit, but by no means am I a builder. I don't fuck with porting, dome configuration, crank rod lengths and so on..That's what BUILDERS do.

So, shut the fuck up.

You dont check your port timings, clearances, and everything else when you get your shit back from your "builder"? What if they made a mistake that they did not catch? You just get it back slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill? Sounds about right for a assembler such as yourself.
  • Like 1

You dont check your port timings, clearances, and everything else when you get your shit back from your "builder"? What if they made a mistake that they did not catch? You just get it back slap the bitch together and go ride up a hill? Sounds about right for a assembler such as yourself.

NO, I don't. I PAY Cameron at Redline to BUILD my shit. I know dick about any of those things.. That's my builder's JOB. And he's fucking good at it because I have three big ass motors that he BUILT and I've never so much as checked a fucking thing and they all run PERFECT.

So, YES, I am an assembler. Cameron is a BUILDER.

You've been running around trying to take shots at me. You only started when Windy started shit. Why don't you man up and say what's on your mind? Or are you too scared unless someone else starts it? - HMFIC

There's a few other's that do the same shit. LOL!

I know. At least Windy has the sack to do it on his own. I will give him that.

- HMFIC