4 mil HJR akly bike

crf250man

That's the bike. I got one win against it with my wife's 63HP 370 long rod dune bike Just before heran out of fuel.

Guess that means I could also beat 10 mills and 14DM's too. LOL

In the words of Green: FFS.

J/k

I'm not gonna get in on all of the "who has the funnier post" that goes around here. I wouldn't go by the (not accurately measurable time) but how it measures up to the competition.

There weren't any bikes there that gave me run that's why my bike sat most of the time and if you got me on a drag I'd adimt it but don't appreciate your flawed ass story, just cause someone told a estimate time on my bike you all got to run your fucking mouths, I was simply giving a shout out to Kevin herr for the bad ass set up and banshee hq for the good info. I didn't ask for an onpion on what it runs, it hangs with some big bikes and that is no bullshit. So fuck who ever thinks different I'm done with this topic for good

Ok.......The point is, he has a bike that runs strong and he's very happy with it. Let's not latch onto the whole 4.0 thing and beat it to death.

It obviously was an estimate. I will admit it was a slow weekend as far as big drag bikes. Since Mark and Curt left their stuff in poser mode, his bike was clearly the one that had the most serious drag look. I'm sure his was the fastest thing out there running this weekend.

There weren't any bikes there that gave me run that's why my bike sat most of the time and if you got me on a drag I'd adimt it but don't appreciate your flawed ass story, just cause someone told a estimate time on my bike you all got to run your fucking mouths, I was simply giving a shout out to Kevin herr for the bad ass set up and banshee hq for the good info. I didn't ask for an onpion on what it runs, it hangs with some big bikes and that is no bullshit. So fuck who ever thinks different I'm done with this topic for good

As you can see early on here (In your defense) I said basically what you just did. (Your the one who fanned the flames by telling people to fuck off.)

You also just said "...your bike sat most of the time" 

So since I burnt 13 gallons of fuel that weekend.......I would not qualify as someone who's "Trying to be a poser." My bike did not "Sit most of the time" for any reason.