My Experience at Illinois Powersports

Still winning. Bye bye.

Ummm.....No.

I don't think you can be wrong on every point and still call winning.

I have provided real facts and all the numbers work. (NOTE: It's physics dude)

Your digging in your heals cause your ego can't handle the hit. I was willing to let you bow out with your lame Redline Brothers deflection. ....

But you had to double down on trying to bash me so......let the beatings continue.

Keep talking.....your bound to be right sooner or later.

Ummm.....No.

I don't think you can be wrong on every point and still call winning.

I have provided real facts and all the numbers work. (NOTE: It's physics dude)

Your digging in your heals cause your ego can't handle the hit. I was willing to let you bow out with your lame Redline Brothers deflection. ....

But you had to double down on trying to bash me so......let the beatings continue.

Keep talking.....your bound to be right sooner or later.

I'm not sure how you can be right John. You stated yourself the tires actually measure 19".

I'm not sure what you're trying to debate here. It's NOT possible to hit 91 with 18" tires. It IS possible with 19" tires.

That's fairly simple to understand right? Apparently not for you..

The problem here is that you want so badly to impress me that you just keep trying. I am NOT impressed with you, your dyno tuning life or the messages you sent me in an attempt to make me believe you or your nonsense. The thing that sucks is that a lot of people here don't know all the BS you spew off line. Well, I do. That's why I can sit here and call you on your bullshit every single time.

Like I told you when you wanted us to be internet friends because of our choice of motor builder and chassis parts builder, I have NO desire to be your friend or subscribe to the garbage you spew. NONE. Again John, I stay winning.. Always. And you, well, you're the champ of long posts and self proclaimed VF4 master tuner.

I'm not sure how you can be right John. You stated yourself the tires actually measure 19".

I'm not sure what you're trying to debate here. It's NOT possible to hit 91 with 18" tires. It IS possible with 19" tires.

That's fairly simple to understand right? Apparently not for you..

The problem here is that you want so badly to impress me that you just keep trying. I am NOT impressed with you, your dyno tuning life or the messages you sent me in an attempt to make me believe you or your nonsense. The thing that sucks is that a lot of people here don't know all the BS you spew off line. Well, I do. That's why I can sit here and call you on your bullshit every single time.

Like I told you when you wanted us to be internet friends because of our choice of motor builder and chassis parts builder, I have NO desire to be your friend or subscribe to the garbage you spew. NONE. Again John, I stay winning.. Always. And you, well, you're the champ of long posts and self proclaimed VF4 master tuner.

Boy your only out is that tires marked 18" by the manufacturer actually measure 19". (Never mind that I'm one of two people who did the R.O. math and posted it.)

"I" didn't claim they were 18"....the sidewall did.

But you felt your brain was better than a dyno at determining the accurate measurement of Physics. So you had to piss all over a guy's post about his dyno experience. Then as more info rolled in and you were seen as being wrong in your comments....you have resorted to trying to bash my statements to distract the onlookers.

Once again you fail at staying on topic.

You said the dyno was wrong and it was not.

You backpeddled by trying to claim you just like to ask questions.....

But your ego is Too Big to allow you to be caught publicly asking a question.

Had you "asked" turbo to clearify his info with more facts....you might not have looked like a dick. Instead, the facts are in.....the public vote has been cast....your statement that "the dyno is wrong" are found to be completly incorrect.

Yet somehow you think you can spin this to make me look stupid?......All I did was provide the information to explain wjy the numbers are legit.

YOU got all Ego Bruised/Butt Hurt and now here we are with you in full blow defence mode.

ship-fail.jpeg

Your going to have to work harder at it than that slick.

You dug this hole.....calling it mine isn't fooling anyone. But by all means, keep trying.....

They can expand up to 30% I think. It's like watching a top fuel car take off. The tires get tall as fuck.

See....some people are sharp enough to get that a tire called an 18" might be taller than that.

Steven, I'm sure when your ripping the Fireroads your tires get going fast enoght to get a little taller....

They can expand up to 30% I think. It's like watching a top fuel car take off. The tires get tall as fuck.

I have a set of those, I can get up to 45 mph in first gear. They act like an auto tranny!

I won't tell you how fast in sixth, you won't believe me!