An Excessive amount of White Smoke

Ok so I took the bike out for a ride and after the shee was really good and warm, the right side started to smoke really bad, I beleive with it being white as clouds that it is antifreeze.   After pulling the head I dont see anything that would suggest a antifreeze leak unless it is a pin hole.  This is the headpost-43709-0-56411000-1368295595.jpg

Jereme6655 Yes the top of one piston is washed clean and the other one has carbon on top.  Funny thing is the cylinder that is burning the white smoke is the one with the carbon build up and the one that is washed it the side that is burning clean no smoke and easy going.

the engine is sucking oil from a bad right side crank seal. possibly need new crank. I had the exact same problem when I bought my shee. Cases will need split, this is a long project. took me about 3 months of going out for 1-2 hours once/twice a week. The carbon build up is from the cylinder burning trans fluid. If you feel the need to still run it (please dont!) make sure you check all your fluids

THe reason I can tell is because when i first bought my shee i would go around my backyard once (its about the size of a football field) and the whole yard would look like it was covered in HEAVY pure white fog. the crank bearings got worn out and destroyed the seal, allowing trans oil in. Dont let the carbon buildup make you think that you need new pistons, chances are you wont. If you needa  new crank, I got mine from vitos performance. new stock crank (trued, welded) $350, 4mm short rod $450, 4mm long rod $425. cant go wrong for an extra $100

Could also be something came loose inside the clutch cover and damaged the crank seal allowing gearcase oil into the crankcase.  But in either case, sounds like oil to me.  If it was water from the head gasket you could have check for bubbles in the radiator with the cap off before you took the head off. A leak test will tell you if it is air tight as has been said multiple times.

SP

After checking my engine over I found that I have the exact amount of tranny fluid in it that I put in it.  But my antifreeze is about a pint or so.  no where near what i put into it.  Thanks Brandon for allowing me to come down and work on it but I will not have time to do that before the ride in two weeks.  So looks like I will have to bring it with me and see what we can get done.  I would really love the help though.

Let me see if I've got this straight. You're gonna take a broken bike to a ride, and expect your friends to take time out of their riding to get your bike running? You've got 2 weeks. Fix it. I've worked ALL night before a ride, working on my bike, and rode the next day with no sleep, while my friends are drinking their Dutch Bros and bitching about how tired they are.

No Starwriter you seem to have it all fucked in your head.  I am going to take a bike down to a ride and work on it.  I will pick the brains of my friends while we are sitting around the fire at night or having a bite to eat for lunch, so that I can find out what is going on and try to get it fixed before the ride is over.  Besides that my firend has the tools that I need to fix said bike I just have to find the time to go to his place to use them. 

OK, whatever you say. I just see it going this way.

"Hey dude, how was your ride last weekend?"

"Oh, pretty good. I got suckered into helping Evil build a motor, in camp, Saturday"

"Wow, he blew up a motor? Bummer!"

"No, he showed up with the head off the bike and asked if I knew what might be wrong"

"What? He took a fucked up bike to the ride?"

"Yep, and he knew about it 2 weeks ago. I told him to bring it over and we'd check it out, but his ol' lady was bitching at him about not spending enough time with her"

"Man, that sucks! Gotta feel sorry for the guy"

"Yeah I know, but his woman is smokin' hot lookin' so I guess that's what it takes to make her happy"

"OK....... I guess"