Got beat, need a little more top end

I've delt with a lot of these Miami and Philly NYC guys. 95% of them have no idea what there talking about. I've seen bikes with base gaskets stacked to clear cranks. Ask any of them the porting specs, squish, comp, timing, anything. They don't know. Running race gas just because they think its gonna get them more power. I turn down a lot of work from NYC and Philly because some people have out of the world ideas/ to cheap to do it the right way because they saw it somewhere else.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to see the vids..

t-6's take a VERY VERY specific port job to work well.  a fun fireroad bike is going to be built around more top end savy pipes.

i'd like to find a set of t-6 for the wife's new 350cc motor.

You guys are really funny. I'm going to post a video soon. On some races. Just because I choose not to run Cubs or DM. Doesn't mean it's the cheap way out. I prefer the smart way out.

Please post them. I would love to see a video of a stock cylinder bike going 110 down the track.

did you guys my sleeper banshee run 146mph in a 1/4 mile? its really really fast because its a sleeper. i has big bore cylinders that look stock so it makes it a sleeper. i beat a bunch of dmx's and caracals with it. did i mention its a sleeper?

Put your money were your mouth is. Just because you know how to count to 5 doesn't mean your smart. You guys post your setup and spending all that money. Is unnecessary , it's just dumb in my opinion.

Put your money were your mouth is. Just because you know how to count to 5 doesn't mean your smart. You guys post your setup and spending all that money. Is unnecessary , it's just dumb in my opinion.

show me a video of a stock cylinder banshee running 110 in a 1/4 mile.

What's your jetting?

Should be 290 main

Mid clip needle

Your in Cali and he is in Canada and you can tell him what his jetting should be without knowing anything else?? LOL Please tell me what I sould be jetting my 421 cub on gas? O I am in OR main pilot and needle number and clip position please? Thanks for the expert info in advance